Thursday, April 30, 2009

Prayer Requests

I know that a lot of people who check my blogs have very strong faith, so I'm hoping that you'll all join together in praying for a couple of things that are on my heart.
First of all, my mom has been battling cancer for a while now. She's truly the strongest (physically and emotionally) person that I've ever met in my life. And I'm not biased...she just has really been strong through a lot of tough circumstances. Mom started radiation last week, and although her spirits remain good, physically she is not feeling great. Please pray for her body to handle the radiation better, and for her spirits to remain high. She's had a good attitude and great faith through everything that she's gone through, but I know that having prayer warriors in her corner will always help.
Secondly, I know it might sound silly to anyone who is not an animal lover, but in my family, our pets are our kids. So, I was really sad to hear today that my Aunt Beverly's dog Mindy is sick. Beverly and my Uncle Bub were supposed to come and visit from Houston this weekend, but they're postponing so that they can make sure that everything is okay with Mindy. Please pray that Mindy will begin to feel better and that Beverly and Bub will have peace of mind that their sweet dog will be okay.
Thanks to all for every prayer that's been said on the behalf of myself and my family over these last several months.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I will be praying for your family, and I still continue to pray for you!!
Christy